Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Congratulations Lindsay & PJ!



The lovely new couple, Lindsay & PJ Johnson.



My grandpa Ronnie with my cousin's Jackie & Katie, whom are both sisters of the bride.



Aunt Dee-Dee (mother of the bride) & grandma Grace looking as gorgeous as ever.



Uncle Dave, grandpa Ronnie, & cousin Anna living it up at the reception in Scandia, MN.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to my cousin Lindsay's wedding on Saturday, August 9th in Woodville, Wisconsin due to my long distance internship in Denver. Hopefully Lindsay knows I was thinking of her on her special day and couldn't be happier for her son Trenton, who must be thrilled his parents finally tied the knot. Congrats to my one-of-a-kind cousin, Lindsay and her husband PJ!

"A successful marriage requires falling in love several times, always with the same person."
- Mignon McLaughlin


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sandals said...

Nice looking wedding! Your turn now, sista (only if I can plan it)!

Mindy said...

Keep dreamin' sis!