Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Trip Home: Dinner at Rudy's!

While at home for a quick visit, I ventured to Rudy's Red Eye Grill in White Bear Lake for a brouhaha with a few family members and, of course, a bloody steak. Coincidently, my ol' pal Melissa Rose works at Rudy's and made some delicious recommendations. Here's a few photos from the evening's festivities. If you get a few drinks in my family, they're a riot! Take a look...
Aunt Sandy, Uncle Dave, Mama Joy, Grandma Grace, Grandpa Ronnie, Grandma Rosie, and Kirk.

Mom sporting her new fabulous hairdo.


My adorable grandparent's who refused to squeeze together for a picture. That's what 60 years of marriage will do to you!


One of my oldest and dearest friends, Melissa Rose. Mel actually has 2 friends named Kristi Davis, but I often remind her that I'm "the original."


Rosie counting how many Brandy Alexanders she's consumed.

Sandy and Dave after drinking a few glasses of wine. You can always tell when Sandy's been drinking, as her cheeks light up like Rudolf's nose.


Joycie and Gracie looking as cute as ever!

1 comment:

sandals said...

So fun to see pics of the family and your friends that you update about but I can't picture them. I remember Melissa as being platinum blonde. . .what happened? She looks great, though! Love you!