Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Windsong: My Denver Apt!


(click photos to enlarge)

Here's some photos of my humble Denver abode. My friends Jenny, Aimee, and AJ lent me all the furniture. I picked up a few odds and ends from Target to make it feel like home. One of my favorite finds from Goodwill is my "cat puke orange" chair for only $9.99. Until the temp drops, I'm keeping my bed in the living room because the AC doesn't reach the bedroom. I agree, it looks ridiculous, but I can do WHATEVER I WANT living on my own! That's right, I can sit naked in my retro chair eating thai food out of the box while watching dodge ball on ESPN#3. As a gregarious being, it's relatively difficult to start anew in a stange city, so if the socializing doesn't speed up soon, I may end up like Tom Hanks in "Cast Away" talking to his volley ball, Wilson. Holy crap, you better come visit sooner than later!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mehbemehnot said...

It's a super cute apartment!


P.S> I have the same shower curtain :)

sandals said...

Love it, Kris! I love that you have a picture of dad, too. I think you did a great job decorating. Want to come to my house? Love ya!