Monday, August 4, 2008

"After Finals" Party at Grape Ape's!

You would think healthcare workers, after what they've learned in school, would abstain from alcohol and cigarrettes. Not this crew of echocardiographers! April "Grape Ape" Quast threw a down and dirty "after finals" party in July. Sorry it took me so long to post the evidence.



Manya and her husband Justin, who actually stayed until dark...well, more like dusk.


Traci lookin' good for the camera. Don't be fooled, she's not as innocent as she looks folks! I heard she's on her 2nd liver.


Kindra and her husband Al drinking apple pucker or absinthe. What is that green shit?


Jessie imitating Mae West??? You work it honey!
"I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them."
-Mae West
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sandals said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog and follow the directions. You WILL do this, punk!